Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Couple of Cut-Files to Share



Ok, maybe I should not take my photos while I'm drinking coffee LOL. Sorry they are sooo bad, but at least you can see before you download.


All are made with the baby bug and George:

The first is a crate created using PC Crafter Graphics. I just love Lauries work. The two compartments measure 2.5x5 and are 2.5 inches deep. I'm making them for a spa kit for the girls at work, I don't have the candles, soaps and other treats ready yet, so you get to see it empty LOL.

You can down load the file by clicking here


All my files are compressed, so you will need to open them first. For this project, you will need to cut each of the files enclosed twice. I'll write a pic tutorial later today, but I have got to get my housework done first :o(

2 comments:

  1. Good job and thank you for sharing your file.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this box. So thank you for sharing this file. Like the border:-)

    ReplyDelete